Friday, October 5, 2012

The Person Who Wrote This

Technology's intriguing. 
Science fiction is exciting. 
Drama's enticing. 
Cake is better with icing. 

by,
Soph Laugh




Home is a French bakery. 



The Person Who Wrote This...

likes tech cakes






and Doctor Sheldon Cooper




and Jim Parsons




and The Singularity




and Singing



and the Evolution of Dance on YouTube



and John Branyan's
Shakespeare's Three Pigs




and Jonnie W.
for brining back memories of going to Sunday School with my Grandmommy
where I got blisters from patten leather shoes...
and learned of God's dislike of lambs.


Which reminds me,

I get asked this question a lot...

What is your Religion? 

Happiness


...and cereal



and The Escher Coke



and other stuff I make up






and playing chess at grandpa's cabin on the lake



and horseback riding in the summer


and Road Trips








No comments: