Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Stick Figure's Life

Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday...

Building sand castles as a kid...
My 1st bicycle...

Skating at the park...


Dressing up for Halloween as The Unknown Comic...
 
Playing Wii Tennis...


Those monotonous school days...
Hang-gliding in my 20s...
 

The wild days!
My first job...
 My nervous breakdown...

My Eat, Pray, Love Days...



The day I got married...

The day I met my brother-in-law...

The day my brother-in-law scammed me out of money...
The day our son was born...
 What not to say to your wife...
Meet the whole family...

Working during the week...

Playing golf on Saturday's...


My artistic side...

Retirement = more golf...



Now that I sit back and think about it...



It went by quickly...
 





A Stick Figure's Life


Coming Soon


No comments: